Broken Consort

A 'broken consort' is an ensemble made up of instruments from more than one family, for example, a group featuring both string and wind instruments.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

We're back!

You may have noticed that we've been rather quiet of late - that's if there's anyone still here reading this!.We encountered some more technical difficulties...Blogger locked me out again...not completely, I was able to write posts, just not publish anything! So, I had been making a post for each of the classes (and the concert) as they happened...we like to keep track of what we've played...but have been waiting for the time to sort out the issues with blogger. Well, it all seems to be working fine now...and I have published all of the 'missing' posts - I've backdated everything (using the date of the class or the concert) so that everything stays in the correct order, so please scroll down for those. I have also added all of the videos for the last concert to our YouTube Channel...there's a link to that in the sidebar...and have updated the committe and term dates pages too...phew! We have our first 'summer music' gathering of the holiday tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be back soon with another update!

No comments: