Broken Consort

A 'broken consort' is an ensemble made up of instruments from more than one family, for example, a group featuring both string and wind instruments.

Thursday 4 April 2013

Long Time No See!

Phew! So sorry it's been such a long time since the last post on here - I've been experiencing some 'technical difficulties'! They are still not fully resolved, but I have found a way around the problem, and will now be posting on here as 'Broken Consort' rather than 'Helen', as Mr Blogger seems to have taken a dislike to me!

Now that I am able to publish once again, I shall be adding the missing posts and updating the 'Term Dates' and 'Committee' pages as soon as I can.

Please bear with me - there's rather a lot to catch up on!

Oh, and due the increasing number of spam comments this blog seems to be attracting, we shall no longer be allowing 'anonymous' comments on this blog.

No comments: